Salary: £33,450 per annum (Band D)
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Fixed-Term/Contract
Closes: 6th December 2017
Job Ref: 002303
Working in the Fitness to Practise Department, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and investigating complex cases dealt with by the Fitness to Practise Department
- Contributing to the provision of witness support
- Acting as Presenting Officer in Article 30 reviews, Interim Order and substantive cases
You will have experience/knowledge/skills consisting of:
- A demonstrated ability of working with committees or panels within a complex framework and managing tribunal type processes, or the ability to do so;
- A demonstrated ability to investigate, manage and progress cases with complex/difficult issues within defined timeframes and present outcomes of investigations to committees and panels;
- Strong analytical, critical examination (including ability to conduct witness assessments), and report writing skills.
For further information and to apply for this role, please visit the HCPC Vacancies page.
For information on the HCPC please visit http://www.hcpc-uk.org/aboutus/
Closing Date: Wednesday 6 December 2017 at 9am
Interview Date: Monday 18 and Tuesday 19 December 2017
Please note that this role may bring you into contact with, or allow access to information relating to children or vulnerable adults. The HCPC therefore relies, as part of the recruitment process, on self-declaration and on criminal records checks to ensure employees are suitable to take up the position.