April – June, 2020.
Progress Educational Trust is running the following events, in Edinburgh. Attendance at all of these events is free, but registration is required.
CAREFUL WHAT YOU LOOK FOR: WHAT SHOULD WE BE TESTING FOR IN SPERM AND EGG DONORS?
Evening event in Edinburgh with hot food and refreshments
6pm (food/refreshments), 6.30pm-8pm (discussion) on Tuesday 21 April 2020
• PROFESSOR SCOTT NELSON (Professor of Reproductive and Maternal Medicine at the University of Glasgow)
• PROFESSOR ZOSIA MIEDZYBRODZKA (Professor of Medical Genetics at the University of Aberdeen, and Lead for NHS Implementation at the Scottish Genomes Partnership)
• PROFESSOR GUIDO PENNINGS (Professor of Ethics and Bioethics at Ghent University, and Director of the Bioethics Institute Ghent)
• DR VÉRONIQUE BERMAN (Scientific Adviser at Chana)
DONATE, DESTROY OR DELAY? WHEN IVF EMBRYOS ARE NO LONGER NEEDED FOR TREATMENT
Evening event in Edinburgh with food and refreshments
6pm (food/refreshments), 6.30pm-8pm (discussion) on Tuesday 16 June 2020
• PROFESSOR ADÈLE MARSTON (Professor of Cell Biology at the University of Edinburgh)
• SHARON MARTIN (Patient Pledge Coordinator at Fertility Network UK, and Branch Coordinator at Fertility Network Scotland)