Monday 14 November 2016 6pm – 9pm.
Nuffield Council on Bioethics 25th anniversary public event: A panel on the topic of Bioethics: its role in public policy.
Institute of Contemporary Art, London, SW1Y 5AH
- Roger Highfield, Director of External Affairs, Science Museum Group
- Sharmila Nebhrajani OBE – Chair of the Human Tissue Authority and Director of External Affairs for the Medical Research Council
- Mark Robertson, Director, Science Policy Compass Ltd
- The Earl of Selborne GBE FRS DL, Chair of the Science and Technology Committee (Lords)
- Chris Whitty, Chief Scientific Adviser for the Department of Health and Professor of Public and International Health at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
Speakers will explore the role of bioethics in different fields including the media, industry, research governance and policy formation in science and health. This will be followed by an open discussion and a drinks and canapés reception.
This event is open to all and free to attend, but please book your place in advance. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 681 9619.