Neuroethics Research Unit
Institut de recherches cliniques de Montréal, IRCM
(This offer could be transformed into a scholarship for an exceptional graduate student supervised at the IRCM.)
With the support of the: Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR), the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC), and the IRCM
We are seeking a Postdoctoral Fellow to join the Neuroethics Research Unit to contribute to research on ethical, social, and legal issues related to disorders of consciousness and cognitive enhancement. This position is funded by grants from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research and the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council. This is a 12-month position with possible renewal.
• Ph.D. training in bioethics or social science or neuroscience
• Interest in pursuing empirical research in neuroethics
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills
• Publication and scientific communication experience
• Interdisciplinary teamwork experience an asset
• Clinical training an asset
Position remains open until filled.
Start date: as soon as September 1, 2009.
Submit by email a CV, a cover letter and two reference letters to: Eric Racine, Ph.D., Director, Neuroethics Research Unit (email@example.com). Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.